Hello my lovelies,
I hope you’re all well. I think that I’ve finally sorted out my schedule for blogging and I’ve decided on uploading every third day as opposed to a certain day of the week as I just find that easier for me. It gives me enough time to write new blogs, not run out of content and also not be writing blogs 24/7. What do you think?
This is going to be my one exception and I’m still going to upload tomorrow as I had one scheduled but I was lucky enough to be nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely BECCALEEBEAUTY so go and give her a little look on her wonderful blog. If you’re wondering what the Liebster award is, it’s pretty much a nice little community thing where lovely bloggers acknowledge other lovely bloggers and give even more lovely bloggers and readers the opportunity to discover a bunch of new bloggers. What a cute little idea, ammiright.
Here are the instructions for the lovely people I decide to nominate.
- Post the instructions for accepting the award and passing it on.
- Create a new blog post on your page thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
So here are the questions that I got given.
- What is your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is mustard. I love everything Mustard with everything in my heart. Leo has got a large amount of mustard coloured clothes to the point that the other day Leo was wearing a Mustard coloured tshirt and I went to change him after lunch at my mum’s house into another Mustard coloured tshirt. I hadn’t even planned it. Just picked up a couple of cute tops. I just love it.
2. What is your favourite holiday? (Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc)
I love Christmas so so much, it’s a time for family and giving and just enjoying yourself. I’m especially looking forward to this christmas because it’ll be leo’s second holiday. His first christmas he experienced last year but he was only one month old so he’ll be able to enjoy the festivities to the fullest amount
3. Speaking of Christmas, what is your favourite Christmas song?
I’m not a massive christmas song fan, but I am a massive disney fan so i’m just going to have to say the frozen soundtrack all of them. I love a christmas film fan though and have been watching them from December 3rd (not before because we don’t acknowledge christmas before my birthday on the second.)
4. Do you have any pets, and if not, what animal would you want if you did have a pet?
We don’t currently have any pets but I’ve told Rico that we can have some as soon as we have a mortgage. We plan to get two dogs, a bunch of chickens and an axolotl which we’ve really wanted for a while.
5. What is your favourite TV show?
My favourite TV show is an unfair question. I love it’s always sunny in philadelphia, dexter, I love the american version of the office and anything trashy or on MTV.
Here are a couple of facts about me.
- I don’t have any tattoos but I have 7 piercings all on my face and ears. I used to have close to 20 and 20mm stretchers but I grew out of them and have been left with ear lobes which look a little bit like cats bum holes.
- I work as an indoor play assistant and have done for the last 5 years but I plan on going back to school when Leo’s older.
- A lot of people think we named Leonardo because his Dad is Portuguese but in all honesty we didn’t even realise it was Portuguese and just liked teenage mutant Ninja turtles.
- I wear my one pair of Doc Martens all day everyday and they’re my second pair. My first fell apart.
Here are my nominees.
Chloesblogthing: She’s my real life angel and we met years and years ago when she came into my work and been good buddies ever since. She blogs about mental health and LGBT topics and is a wonderful human in general.
Adventures of a mum with a wife: A fellow mumma blogger with super honest and interesting content which is uploaded daily. lovely!
Perfecting Felix: A fellow young mumma with a gorgeous little one and blog. Really thought out and wonderful blog posts.
EVERYDAYSACHET: One of the blogs I first followed and also one of my favourites.
Wears Rosie: A gorgeous fashion blog with beautiful vibrant photography. Deffo worth the follow.
Denisse Samantha: A wonderful beauty blogger with really informative posts.
BlushOfTheHaters: If the cute quirky name hasn’t made you want to follow enough then the lovely beauty blog is going to solidify the deal.
Here’s 7 nominations that I chose.