For years I have tried to convince Ricardo to let me do his makeup and I have always been met with a disappointing no but the other day he finally let me do it and boy was I prepared. I had been collecting little bits and bobs for the day that he would let me make him beautiful. He has always had the most stunning complexion, eyebrows, eyelashes and bone structure so I had been eager and extremely jealous of his pretty pretty face.
Having a dark skin tone he obviously wouldn’t suit my Ivory foundation so I had collected a tester of his colour foundation and failed to return a dark contour kit when I accidentally picked it up in superdrug on one occasion so i had been ready for some time.
What I used
- Urban Decay Naked skin in 8.0
- urban decay pore perfecting primer
- Elf concealer in light beige
- barry m sculpt and contour kit in medium-dark
- Eyelure London Eyebrow kit
- nyx Baked Blush in ignite
- Mua undress your skin highlight in Pink shimmer
- Nyx Matte Liquid Liner
- Morphe Palete in 35k
- Rimmel London Super Volume and Curl Mascara
- Nyx Lingerie 05
Here is the outcome x
and as you can see he was living for it.